|Service Location||Pan India|
|Type Of Waste||Non-Biodegradable|
|Service Duration||1 Week|
No Objection Certificate (NOC) must be obtained from the State Pollution Control Board before the commencement of any activity.Mainly three types of consent are applied:
Categories of Industries
- Consent to Establish
- Consent to Operate
- Renewal of Consent to operate
The concept of such categorization of industries as “Red”, “Orange”, “Green” and “White” is now accepted and extends to the whole country has is a part of the Water and Air Acts.
Procedure to obtain the Consent to establish and Consent to Operate
Documents required for obtaining NOC from the Pollution Control Board.
- A location plan or site plan of the industry.
- A Proprietorship Certificate, Partnership Deed, Memorandum or Article of Association as applicable to the industry, operation or process.
- Valid documents of the land like Jamabandi, Registration deed or Lease Deed indicating specific details of the property.
- Brief Project Report with a flow chart indicating the Manufacturing Process.
- Compliance report of any previous Consent to Operate granted to the entity.
- Undertaking that the proposed site is located in the designated Industrial area as notified and the plan of the establishment is permissible. It should also indicate the detailed revenue entries.